and the winner is:

this is the one i'll blow up for the living room. the poll ended in a tie, but the other one didn't have a good enough resolution to be blown up that big, so this is the one! hopefully, i'll do it soon! i'm tired of the 'empty' wall!
here's the link:
1 comment:
Hey - it's our temple! We went to the dedication - we thought for sure that was where all the kids would be married - funny how life changes. Rick was looking at your blog with me today - we saw the pics from Olentangy Indian Caverns - we used to take all our visitors there :) We just can't believe we lived there all those years and now that we are gone, you are there! The kids are adorable - so glad we found you on here - I think you were a link on Dave Nasal's blog, or maybe Shane's. I'm on facebook, too - are you? We may be down in December for a wedding - I'll keep you posted! Tracie
Post a Comment