Saturday, November 27, 2010

family pictures

since everyone was all together, we decided to take family pictures! we had my friend stephanie do the shoot at historic kirtland sites, and everyone did so great! smiled in every picture, everyone was perfectly posed, no eyes closed, color coordinated, everything was just perfect!









no jonny? that's right. he was being a pickle the whole time! right when we got there and were walking on the grass to where we were going to take the pictures, he totally jumped into an open drain thing and got SOAKED up to his knees!!! luckily, i had extra clothes, but i was so stunned! oh, the things that go through a young boys' brain!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jim and Megan said...

So cute! I feel stupid now because you totally just answered the question that I asked in the last post. All I had to do was scroll down and keep reading!