Monday, July 28, 2008

happy birthday grandma camilla!





sorry it's a day late (we did call on her b-day though)- but happy birthday!! here are some pictures of us at your favorite spot in san diego- the sprekles organ in balboa park! it was a nice concert. the kids liked playing on this weird art sculpture of a lizard. and then there's a pic of the kids behind the organ and you can see the drums and maybe some pipes back there! we miss you!

2 comments:

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

hey, sounds like you're having a blast!! I'm so jealous! Cool pic of the shark too. Have fun with your sister and good luck on the red eye flight home!! p.s. thanks for your comment on my blog... I really do have better fashion than my dad... if anything, I have better hair than him, ha ha!

Jenni and Scott said...

Does the organ concert place provide the colorful umbrellas or do San Diegoans just have that much unity? Feel free to erase any of my comments after you read them. I wish I could just be having a conversation with you about it. Then I could say whatever dumb things I want and they'd be gone.